Research at Larnaca College!
The existing research policy concerns the Institution as a whole and not the individual Programs and Departments of study and has the following objectives:
- Keeping and attracting faculty with Ph.D. from accredited universities in Cyprus and the rest of the world, and with active research activity.
- Strengthening research activity of faculty through financial support (e.g. costs for participation and presentation of articles in scientific conferences both in Cyprus and internationally) and the establishment of one day per week for research. During this day the faculty with active research activity will be free of other teaching and administrative duties.
- The further development of already existing research activity of faculty members with other researchers at universities in Cyprus and abroad.
- The development team applied research on the Management of small and medium-sized enterprises, modeled on a Business Incubator that will transfer know-how in productive entities, with emphasis on Tourist/hospitality.
- Rewarding research published in scientific journals and textbooks high standing and/or who have real-world impact.
The monitoring and implementation of the research policy of the Foundation is managed by the research Office in close collaboration with the Academic Director and the General Director of the college.