First of all you have to understand what plagiarism is. Plagiarism is when you use another person’s word or ideas and try to pass them as your own. It is important to properly quote and paraphrase and use properly cite sources. It is vital to check your work for possible plagiarism. There are different tools where you can check your work for plagiarism.
- Grammarly: The Grammarly provides a digital writing assistance tool based on artificial intelligence.
- Plagiarisma: The Plagiarisma is a free/paid online Checker for students and teachers.
- Neils Toolbox: Neils ToolBox is a collection of free online tools to the various things quickly such as Harvard reference generator, plagiarism tester, speed writing, lazy researcher and BMI calculator.
Citation are the quotation from to a book, or author in a scholarly work.
- Create Harvard, APA & MLA citations for your bibliography;
- Easy bib is a collections of guides & resources such as MLA FORMAT GUIDE, Cite Anything and Everything in APA format, Chicago Format Guide to Citing;
- Havard Generator referencing.
European Curiculum Vitae Tools
It is a European structure of a short resume of one’s Career and qualifications prepared by the applicant for a job position. Also, it helps the applicant to present his or her skills and knowledge in an effective and clearly manner.
You can find information how to create a Curriculum Vitae.