Larnaca College is proud to announce both undergraduate and post graduate Studies are accredited by the CYQAA the competent authority in the republic of Cyprus to carry out program evaluation and accreditation in Higher Education.
The Cyprus Agency of Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Higher Education (CYQAA) is responsible for ensuring the quality of higher education in Cyprus and for supporting the continuous improvement and upgrading of higher education institutions (HEIs) and their programs of study through the procedures provided by the relevant legislation.
The agency has, according to the law, extended competencies amongst which are the following:
- Institutional, departmental and programmatic evaluation and accreditation of higher education.
- Quality assurance in higher education on the basis of the European Standards.
- The evaluation and accreditation of cross-border forms of education offered by local institutions in member states or third countries.
- Assessment of the conditions for the provision of cross-border education from foreign institutions in Cyprus.
- Assessment of inter-institutional cooperation of higher education institutions.
- The provision of information regarding quality assurance in higher education.
Further information about CYQAA