- Larnaca College faculty has published various academic publications, both peer-reviewed (7) and non-peer-reviewed (21).
- In this context, the number of joint research publications with foreign academics reached a total of 7 for the last years.
- It should also be noted that the number of citations in research publications reached a total of 11.
- The following is an indicative list of publications:
- Kirlappos, A. March 2023. “The Europeanization of Gender Equality at the Municipal Level: Insights from the Republic of Cyprus,” Local Government Studies. DOI: 10.1080/03003930.2023.2198219
- Professor Aris Mousoulides. International Affiliated Professor-(Research Laboratory on Socio-Economics and Environmental Sustainability-ReSEES) Athens University of Economics and Business, Greece, 2023
- Mavrokordatos, Pete and Stascinsky, Stan, “France a Regression Analysis 1970-
2019”, International Research Journal of Marketing and Economics, Vol. 8 (12), December 2021.
- Farmaki, Anna, Elena Spanou, and Prokopis Christou, “Constructing meanings of luxury in Airbnb”, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, Vol. 33 (10) 33, 2021.
- Evie Poyiadji and Stavroula Kontovourki, “Human and non-human agency in elementary literacy classrooms: Examining ClassDojo as part of pedagogical practice”, Interpretation, 2020.
- Mavrokordatos, Pete and Stascinsky, Stan, “A Statistical and Economic Analysis of France”, International Journal of Management, IT & Engineering, Vol. 10 (12) December 2020.
- McGowan-Koyzis Susan, Koyzis Anthony and Neophytou Charalambos, “Exploratory Study of the Influence of CYQAA in the Republic of Cyprus”, International Research Journal for Quality in Education, Vol. 6 (2), September 2019.
- Kakoudakis, Konstantinos I., and Scott McCabe, “Social tourism as a modest, yet
sustainable, development strategy: policy recommendations for Greece”, Journal of Policy Research in Tourism, Leisure and Events, 10(3) 2018: 189-203.